About the community
Champions are the biggest Notion fans inside of companies. They bring Notion in, set up workspaces, help their teammates succeed, and much more. This community is for Champions to learn from each other, swap best practices, and connect with the Notion team.
Member benefits ⚡️
- Early access to new features
- Opportunity to give product feedback
- Slack connecting all champions
- Open office hours with the team
- Workspace walkthroughs
- AMAs with Notion executives
- Customer success resources
- Curated templates
- Exclusive goodies 🎁
- Choose your own adventure!
- Be on the Plus, Business, or Enterprise Notion plan. Our resources, events, and benefits are all geared towards team users. If you’re not currently part of a team but would still like to join the Notion community, check out Notion Community to see how you can get involved.
- Be the Champion on your team. Are you an admin in your Notion workspace, and the go-to person for your teammates’ queries? If so, this community is for you. We’re looking for the most passionate Notion team users out there who want to help others succeed.
- Connect and participate. To build a vibrant environment for everyone, we ask that community members contribute to Slack conversations on a weekly basis and join at least one event a month. Share what you’ve learned, ask for feedback, and help each other grow!
Learn more about Notion directly from the team in exclusive AMAs 🙌
Follow along during live webinars for the latest tips and tricks 📚
Hop in for monthly Champions Office Hours with members of the Notion team ⭐
Get early access to our newest features and give feedback 🔍
How to join
- Fill out the application form using your Notion team account email
- Signups will be reviewed bi-weekly
- When accepted, you’ll get an email with an invitation to the Champions Slack and workspace
- Can I invite members of my team to apply?
- What are the criteria for acceptance into the Notion Champions Program?
- Can I apply to both the Champions and Ambassador programs?
- What kind of support will Notion provide?
- If I become a Champion, am I more likely to be hired by Notion?
- Do I have to be a Notion expert to be a Notion Champion?
✌️ Have questions? Send them to [email protected]